How much will it cost me to hire a Bedford Buyers agent?
Do I even need a Bedford / Lynchburg / Roanoke buyer’s agent?
Will I save money if I just call the listing agent?
- How much will it cost me to have a buyer’s agent in the Bedford / Lynchburg/ Roanoke area? Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. NOTHING! In fact, having buyer representation in all of Virginia does not cost you anything. Buyers agents are paid by the seller! When you enter into a contract with a Bedford buyers agent, they work in your best interest. They represent you! And can save you money!
- Do I even need a buyer’s agent? Only if you want to save money and have someone who does this every day to help you along the way! Licensed Real Estate agents in Bedford have access to a lot more information that the general public does. When making a purchase of this magnitude, it only makes sense to have someone who sells Bedford Real Estate every day working for you. Not to mention, that should you make a mistake when purchasing a home, the monetary effects of that mistake can add up to a hefty sum… quickly. A good agent will insure that doesn’t happen to you.
- Will I save money if I just call the listing agent? NO! In fact, studies have show calling the listing agent cost more money. The sellers have signed a contract to pay a commission to a Bedford / Lynchburg/ Roanoke listing agent, the listing agent agrees to split this amount with the Bedford buyers agents. If the listing agents brings the buyer, they keep the whole all of the commission. When you sign a Bedford Buyers agreement, our agents represents you, we can make suggestions such as price, requesting repairs, and negotiation tactics.
- Can a buyer’s agent help me with new construction homes? Foreclosures? HUD homes? For Sale By Owners homes? YES! Our Bedford / Lynchburg / Roanoke real estate agents can help you with all of these type of homes. Remember, the on-site agent at a new construction Bedford community represents the builder, NOT you. Again the sellers pay the fees for a buyers agent.
- What if the Bedford / Lynchburg/ Roanoke property I like is listed by Witt-Fogleman? From time to time the Witt-Fogleman Team will represent both the Bedford / Lynchburg/ Roanoke buyer and the Bedford/ Lynchburg/ Roanoke seller. We will designate one of our highly trained Bedford Real estate professionals as your representation!The Witt Fogleman Real Estate Team rules of ethics state we will not disclose anything you tell us on confidence.
This is just a high level overview of Buyer Agency here in the Bedford / Lynchburg/ Roanoke area. Call us The Witt Fogleman Team to learn more about buyer home sin Bedford/ Lynchburg/ Roanoke. We are here help and are happy to answer you questions!