Looking for the perfect serene Bedford Home for sale, then look no further. This Bedford County home is perfect! 1862 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 bath rooms, situated near the end of a cul-de-sac. This home is close to the City of Bedford but is in a quite area. The neighborhood is clean and well kept homes.
Nice covered front porch, deck off kitchen and lower patio with huge fire pit, koi pond and garden area. Lawn is very well maintained, mature trees, privacy cypress and wooded back lot offer for lots of outdoor area to play with. Trails in woods lead to creek with bridge. Shaded, mulched area for playground and pens for animals. Lot near end of cul-de-sac for your quiet enjoyment! Interior has great room/open floor plan and three spacious bedrooms and oversized bath. Lower level has nicely finished family room that walks out to patio, full bath and nice workspace. Woodstove heats entire house. HP heat and air. Vinyl insulated windows. Automatic attic fan. Low avg electric bills – $120-150/avg. Directv in place; Verizon DSL and cable available. Home warranty offered. Great neighborhood. Road is easily cleared in weather. Don’t let this one pass by!
3.41 acres of lanf included with this home. Much of it landscaped. Rooms are painted for their children but will be painted a neutral color upon request of buyer.
- The place to be in Bedford VA (wittfogleman.com)
- Historic Bedford Home for Sale (wittfogleman.com)
- House Hunting In Bedford, Lynchburg, and Roanoke VA (scottfogleman.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Bedford Lake Lots for sale! (wittfogleman.com)
- 1352 Oakwood Knolls Bedford VA 24523 (wittfogleman.com)
- Quality construction in Bedford VA (wittfogleman.com)